1. Tres Ciest (from Home I)
2. Heywood (from Home II)
3. Stay The Same (from Home III)
4. In My House (from Home IV)
5. Laughing Gas (from Home V)
6. Introducing Kitten (from Home VI)
7. Marlboro Miles (from Home VII)
8. What You Got In That Box (from Home VIII)
The Home Box set was released by Brah Records, so we've only provided a sample from each tape. Please go to the following places to get much more:
1. The Brah Records site, where you can order and download all the Home Box Set mp3s!
2. The Home Box Set website, which is full of photos and stories of the early roach house days in Tampa.
The Home Boxset began unitentionally in 1991 when Eric Morrison and Andrew Deutsch, sharing a small apartment in Tampa, Florida, began to use a shared Radio Shack "supertape" to mix down their latest songs. When the tape was filled, it seemed to fill at least the technical definition of an album and 20 cassette copies were dubbed. These were loaded up into a candy jar, placed on the counter of Blue Chair Music in Tampa and sold for a dollar.
As Home began to form into a proper band with the inclusion of Brad Truax and Sean Martin, the methodology remained in place, as songs were finished they were mixed down to a community tape and the Blue Chair jar would be replenished when each tape was filled. In the span of 2 and half years, Home recorded these eight albums on gruadually less crude equipment. Starting with two Realistic cassette decks that were wired together, and ending with a cassette 4-track machine. Brah Records is for the first time filling in the missing gap that will answer the question: Why does Home's discography begin with "IX"?